The Encroacher Licking Branch System
The Encroacher puts you in control of a deer's travel pattern.
- Sets up in seconds on any tree
- Use with your favorite buck lure
- Legal on all state lands
- Best when used in sets
How to Setup the Encroacher
* For best results use unscented gloves and boots while setting up Encroacher.
- Select a tree in an area bucks frequently use between bedding area and feeding area where you can encroach his domain.
- Place encroacher open end up against tree approximately 4 to 6 feet off the ground.
- Run ratchet strap through open slots of encroacher, around the tree and back to the ratchet part of the strap.
- Ratchet down tightly so encroacher is at about a 40° angle from tree.
- Select a 5 to 10 foot branch or sapling approximately 1 inch in diameter at base.
- Slide branch in open end of encroacher until it bottoms out on plug and tighten set screw.
- Place liquid scent such as indigital gland or fore head gland at end of the branch. Clear the ground from debris under the tip of branch in an area 3 to 4 foot in diameter. Place scent such as buck or doe urine in dirt.
- Spray down area with sent eliminating sprays when finished.
- Place Treestand within shooting distance of set up and put your BUCK DOWN!